Users who pay monthly or yearly, are required to enter an unlock code. These codes can be added manually by a user, or automatically via the internet. The user is responsible to make sure that these codes are entered properly so that the software does not time out.
At the top of the software it displays a Due date and an Expiration date. The software must have its code updated prior to the Expiration date. Credit card payments are typically processed on the Due date.
Enter Code Manually
Three ways to unlock codes manually
A) Xtreme Internet Unlock Program - Download this software to any PC with an internet connection.
1) Enter your Bridge serial number into the program and it will display the unlock code on the internet. Copy this code
2) Go to your On Air machine
3) Click on MENU
4) Click on SETUP
5) Click on Bridge Authorize
6) Enter the code and click SET
B) Find Code on website - go to this link: 'www.arrakis-systems.com\xtreme_unlock_codes.txt'
1) Press Ctrl + F to bring up the search box
2) type in your serial number (this number can be found in MENU>SETUP>Authorize)
3) Copy the found 10 digit code
4) Click on MENU
5) Click on SETUP
6) Click on Bridge Authorize
7) Enter the code and click SET
C) If the On-Air PC is connected to the internet
1) In the Digilink-Xtreme software, click on MENU
2) Click on SETUP
3) Click on Bridge Authorize
4) Click on FTP on the top left of the Bridge Authorize screen. If the PC is connected to the internet then it will pull the code from our website
Automatically Retrieve Code
Automatically update your code
If the On Air PC (PC connected to the Bridge Switcher) is connected to a reliable & fast internet connection, you may update the code automatically. If your internet connection is slow & unreliable, you will hear audio glitches/delays at :55 past each hour. In that case, we recommend entering the code manually. Otherwise, follow these steps:
1) Connect the On Air PC to the internet
2) In the Digilink-Xtreme software on the On Air PC, go to MENU
3) Click on SETUP
4) Check mark the option "Auto-FTP updates"
The software will now automatically look to the web once an hour for a new code. Credit cards are typically charged on the Due date. If you notice that the software is about to expire, please call our support team: 970-461-0730 x332
There is a due date and an expiration date located at the top of the Digilink-Xtreme screen. If you are getting a message that says that the software is about to expire, please follow the steps to manually enter the code. If manually entering the code does not work, then please contact our support department at 970-461-0730 x332
You may also find answers to common problems on our Troubleshooting page.